Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ugly Christmas Sweater Parties!

With the good must come the bad which means with Christmas(or just cold October weather) must come Christmas sweaters! Enjoy some really cute kids sporting some crazy attire!


Yessi(Primero) One of the best English students in her grade. She will go far.




Kenia(Kinder) Bright but has at times has an attitude problem. However, she's come a long way since the first week of school.


Isis(Prepa) Energetic, spunky, smart, and eager to make sure Amanda and I don't forget it. Very adventurous with her English/Spanglish. For example she says things like "Thank you para el water!"



Juana(Kinder) Very smart but it took a while for me to realize just how smart because she's so quiet. However, with quiet comes calm, a rare quality in my Kinder students.





1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I love seeing some of the crazy things the kids wear. Although, my kids are pretty conscious of their attire, so its not as fun for me.

    ReplyDelete