Sunday, January 10, 2010

Here we go again....

Well...it's been a while since I've updated. Last semester we had to unexpectedly leave Honduras a week early(visa trouble). When I was back in the States I was so busy catching up with friends and family that I put off updating until it was time to return to Honduras! Christmas break was great. There were a few things I missed about the USA such as reliable warm showers, driving my car, and most importantly..... my people! Honestly, I really think I would be perfectly content in Honduras if I could convince all my family and
friends to move down here and volunteer with me!
What I missed about Honduras-baleadas and sunshine. Not that I didn't miss Bruin, but she was in the US too.


What I really missed about Honduras.




With Kinder at lunch on the last day of the fall semester.


Profe Zoe and Maynor.



Precious Geovany. I missed him so much over break.









No comments:

Post a Comment